Obsessions

I lucked up and found a pair of these Chinese Laundry flats at TJMaxx and I now I am obsessed with them and want another pair.  They are so comfortable and look cute with everything from dresses to skinny jeans.   Mine are a snakeskin so I want a more solid color this time.  They are a steal at $59!  I can't say enough great things about these flats.


Another gem of a sweater from BB Dakota, I swear they are killing it this year!  This would look great with black skinny jeans or leggings.  It looks so comfy!

|| J BRAND MARIA HIGH RISE POWER STRETCH JEANS ||
My mom just got a pair of these high waisted JBrand jeans and they are so flattering!  They sucked her in and made her look so thin.  I swear high waisted is the way to go!! They are top on my list post baby when I can fit in regular jeans again!  Really dig this green/charcoal color for Fall.


|| GOLD IKAT DESSERT PLATES ||
There is a good chance I may be in the hospital over Thanksgiving delivering our baby or I will have a newborn at home, so why I am planning Thanksgiving table scape ideas is beyond me, but I love these gold ikat dessert plates.  They would look so pretty with pumpkin pie on them:)  They would be great for Christmas too!
 || REBECCA TAYLOR ARTISANAL A LINE DRESS ||
I have been stalking this dress forever and it is finally onsale for 40% off!  Really want to snag her to save for a few events we have next year!


 || LANSTON BF MINI DRESS ||
This dress is so awesome and such a great price.  Love the blush color, but it also comes in black too! Such a great dress for everyday wear.  I would pair mine with my gray Rag and Bone Booties just like the model.


|| OLD NAVY TASSLE TOTE ||
I have heard nothing but rave reviews about this tote from Old Navy.  It comes in 5 gorgeous colors and is the perfect size and price!  All the reviews say it feels like real leather and looks real.  Love the turquoise and tan colors.


|| ASOS LEOPARD SHIFT DRESS ||
I can't stop thinking about this leopard dress I spied on ASOS.   I have two leopard dresses already but can one ever have too much leopard??  It is such a fabulous style.




0 comments:

Post a Comment