Currently Crushing on: T by Alexander Wang + Winner

I am no stranger to the T by Alexander Wang line. But lately it has become my newest obsession. The pieces are so well made, fairly affordable (almost everything is under $250)  and super flattering. 

On Thursday night I attended an awesome fashion show at Hampden Clothing.  I stopped in there the day before to get the girls to help me with a cute outfit.  Dressing the bump at this point is a struggle but I refuse to buy maternity clothes this late in the game.  I wanted something I could wear pregnant or not.  I fell in love with this T by Alexander Wang Dress the second I tried it on.  I think my favorite thing about his line is how comfy his clothes are.  This is the softest dress ever!

It is a great dress for pregnancy and after because it is so stretchy.  I found my dress at Hampden so if you are a local stop in there in and try it on, it is also online on their website but looks like there are only two sizes left.  You can also find it HERE from Revolve Clothing and Saks in black instead of gray.  It would be such a great dress for the Holidays paired with a glittery necklace and fun tights!

I got a size small for those curious so I could wear it post baby.  It is very stretchy so size down if you are between sizes.



 Here is what the dress looks like on a not pregnant lady for those curious.

I also tried on both of these Alexander Wang Dress at Hampden.  They are fabulous black dresses with such versatility.  I highly recommend checking them out if you need a black dress.  Added bonus they are so comfortable!!  I really wanted both of them!

The fashion show at Hampden Thursday night was so fun.  There are some amazing clothes there for fall.  I loved this look.  Such a great Holiday Outfit!


Here are some of my other T by Alexander Wang favorites.  I own the twisted skirt and love it.  Such a great versatile skirt.  All his pieces are well made and such classic pieces you can mix in your wardrobe easily.  I highly recommend you check out his line!
Lastly the winner of the Social Dress Shop giveaway is Jenny Hancock! We will contact with you details about your new clutch! 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment