Leggings: Two Must have Pairs for Fall.

Leggings you either love em or hate em and I absolutely love them. First and foremost they are comfortable which is always nice. Plus I think they make for a really cute fall outfit. A few of my favorite leggings outfits (now if only my legs looked like Blake's):


I recently found two pairs of leggings that I am smitten with and I know you will be too!    I have found you don't want leggings that are too loose and have no structure that is just plain unflattering. Both of these leggings fit like a glove.  So far they are the best leggings, I have tried but I am always open to suggestions!  Since I am 9 months pregnant I won't scar your eyes with pictures of me in the leggings but just trust me they are amazing.  Both are a little on the pricey side for leggings but I swear they are worth every penny!

These are great everyday leggings,  they suck you and are so flattering.  I love the waist band at the top it really sucks you in and flattens out your tummy.  They run true to size, I ordered a size small.
They are a cotton blend and super comfortable.


I have wanted a pair of coated leggings forever and these came highly recommended.  They are super comfortable, I am actually able to still wear them pregnant.  They come in black, espresso, and merlot.  I went with classic black, and they also run true to size I have a size small.  They don't have quite as much structure as the Spanx but I still found them very flattering.  Great for a dressier pair of leggings.


Choosing tops to go with leggings can sometimes be a struggle, I rounded up a few of my choices.  The key is to find tops that hit at your hips or a touch longer.    I love sweaters or loose blouses with leggings. 
Leggings


I am living in leggings this last month of my pregnancy so I have to sing their praises!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment