Elena Dawson - Why So Secretive?

Elena Dawson fashion and shoes
Elena Dawson is a London born fashion designer for both men and women. In her words - “I don’t like to overplan a collection and prefer it to remain at the idea stage. I don’t want to explain it to myself, to be too self-conscious of what I make when I’m making it” whatever her plans the results and other worldly, timeless and really do appeal to my eclectic taste.
Elena Dawson fashion and shoes
However it is quite hard to find out much about this designer as her website has a link to her email and her blog which has loads of images of her designs. Elusive!!!
Elena Dawson fashion and shoes

Elena Dawson fashion and shoes

Elena Dawson fashion and shoes

Elena Dawson fashion and shoes

Elena Dawson fashion and shoes

Elena Dawson fashion and shoes

Elena Dawson fashion and shoes

Elena Dawson fashion and shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment